Freedom is the base of Creativity. Creativity is the base of Culture. Culture is the base of Design. The more advanced the Culture is, the better the Designs are. Good design follows then leads the Culture. Only the one who already lives in the future can move forward a Culture.
Living in the future is discovering possibilities beyond the boundaries of the Culture, thus one must leave the culture behind to form and test new schemes. Implementing the best working scheme is good design.
My goal is to create designs that above the functionalities uplift the spirit and define culture. I believe reaching simplicity is vital but forming an idea into a simple product that conveys the message of an organization is a quite complex task. The quality of this task's accomplishment greatly defines the product's place in it's market.
Organizations turn to me because we share the trait of seeking and enjoying the journey of discovering new horizons.
- Real beauty is experienced when logic and sensation is felt at the same time and motivates the beholder towards a better life.
- Usability is more essential than beauty.
- Nature is the ultimate source of inspiration.
- Design can be reverse engineered.
- Envisioning the future is the first step of the design process.
- The best guide of a designer is the path of the user through the design.
- Understand the Use: Investigate the source of the user pain points.
- Experience the Use Case: Find similar inspiring solutions.
- Functional Iteration: Loop through prototyped design iterations with a feedback cycle from the end user, until there are no logical flaws in the design.
- Sensoral Iteration: Loop through polished design iterations with a feedback cycle from the end user, until there are no sensoral flaws in the design.